Sunday, February 8, 2009

Diy garden screen wall




flowers.jpg
flowers idea - flowers.jpg



_MG_3366.JPGFrom Savanna

The end is near - but delicious for this lotus blossom. The next step of the lotus life cycle is a delicious one - and fertile as well!
In album Lotus flower photo - Lotus blossom images - Lotus pond photos

Gerti\'s garten

Gerti\'s garten



Daffodils in late April

Circle Yellow, And Won't Be Boring To See It, This Flower Photo Almost Few Month Becomes My Favorite Wallpaper...


fusedflowersinpot.jpg
fused glass flowers in flower pot - fusedflowersinpot.jpg



pollen-flowers posted a photo

041-2.jpg
041-2.jpg




pollen-flowers posted a photo

086.jpg
Amnesia roses, ivory vendela roses with herbs and seed heads, matching petals - 086.jpg



Winter Berries

beetography

beetography's photo

flower-3233.gif
red drop - flower-3233.gif



Crocus - the first flowers of spring 2008

Kampuchea - the country of Lotus. Some of th4e most beautiful flowers grow in most difficult and most simple conditions. Some of th e most beautiful souls grow in most difficult situations of life. While Kampuchea has a most troubles past for many decades, almost an entire century, the people have grown beautiful inside. Simple life - sometimes very poor life, but very humble and evolving like a beautiful lotus to a very beautiful soul.
In my newly created Blog topic on Kingdom of Cambodia, you find some more information on life in Kampuchea. In the photo gallery album Photos Kingdom of Cambodia, you'll find a growing number of beautiful nature and life sceneries from Kampuchea.
In album Lotus flower photo - Lotus blossom images - Lotus pond photos
Many people have commented that the trade stands at this year's shows have been every bit as good as some of the gardens themselves, and at Tatton I have to agree. Many of the gardens created outside some of the nursery stands were exquisite and beautifully done. trade_stand_display.jpgI was particularly impressed with the display outside Brooklands nursery stand, which featured a swathe of perennials in a range of pastel colours. It was just the thing to entice visitors into the stand to buy plants (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). I try to resist buying things, but I always like to take home something from the flower shows I work at, and in the end I chose a Dierama. I purchased a large plant from the plant societies marquee, which was accompanied by plenty of useful advice from the grower. Hopefully it will do well in a sunny free-draining spot I have in my new garden. I got at lot of attention as I walked back to our tent with it, I don't think I've had so many admiring glances in a long while. If you're ever at a flower show and want to get attract attention, forget waving a coloured umbrella and choose a large Dierama instead.
Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment